- 22 hours of classroom training
- 10 hours behind the wheel drive training
- Certificate issued upon successful completion of the course.
- State of Nebraska Drive Test for POP (Provisional Operator’s Permit)
- Passing Scores are electronically submitted to the Nebraska DMV
Classes will be held in Kearney and Grand Island. We will also hold classes in the surrounding towns.
- Must have a Nebraska Permit to drive by the first day of class
- 14 yrs for a School Permit
- 15 yrs for a Learner’s Permit
- Must be able to complete the course before turning 18yrs of age
- If over the age of 18, you may still take the class, but the written and drive test must be completed at a Nebraska DMV location.
**License is not a Guarantee**